Looking for low FODMAP lunch ideas, look no further than this refreshing, zingy, summer salad. The salty Italian prosciutto ham works really well with the other ingredients but can be omitted if you would prefer to keep it vegan.Fibro Food Fairy
This lunch is so easy to prepare it seems ridiculous to call it a recipe. Virtually no effort and no culinary skills required. Visually it is so appealing as it is full of colour and taste wise it will not disappoint; packed full of interesting textures and flavours that complement one another. I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Free From Information:
- Dairy free
- Egg free
- Gluten free
- Soya free
- Refined sugar free
- Vegan option
Low FODMAP citrus, spinach salad
Low FODMAP refreshing, zingy, summer salad.
- 80g fresh spinach, washed
- 6 large strawberries, washed, cut into small bite-size pieces
- 2 clementines, peeled and segmented
- 2 radishes, washed and sliced
- 2cm cucumber, washed, cut into small bite-size pieces
- 10 walnut halves
- 1 slice of Italian prosciutto ham, torn (optional)
- For the citrus dressing:
- 2 tablespoons of light olive oil
- 1 clementine zest and juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- a pinch of salt
Arrange the washed spinach leaves in a salad bowl. Top with the remaining ingredients and prepare the citrus dressing.
Add all the ingredients for the dressing to a jam jar and cover with lid. Shake to combine the dressing ingredients. Serve with the salad. Enjoy!